Are you ready for your life to meet you in your yoga?
You’ve come to the right place.
On this incredible Rise Yoga 100 hour Immersion, and you will:
- dive deep into the tantric philosophy of Waking Up - a practical toolkit designed by ancient yogis to yogify your whole life, from the inside out
- learn techniques of mantra (sound), pranayama (breath work), kriya (cleansing) and meditation that will super-charge your asana practice (yoga poses)
- explore the anatomy of embodiment - a deep, felt understanding within in your own body
- take all of this into an incredible 4-5 hour daily sadhana (devotional practice) of mantra, pranayama, kriya, asana and meditation
- transition back into your life with your own consistent and self-nourishing yoga practice
- develop a greater understanding and embodiment of what deep aliveness and fulfilment really means for you.
If you’re considering teaching yoga, by the end of the Immersion you will know what the right next step is for you. If you decide to teach, the next step is to add on a Rise Yoga 100 hour Teacher Training in Auckland, Raglan, Mt Maunganui or Bali (which, combined with your 100 hour Immersion, gives you the required 200 hour teaching certification).
Adele’s dream is to live in a world where yoga is medicine, desire is celebrated, everyone exudes aliveness, and dancing in the streets is highly encouraged – if not mandatory.
Adele has a deep love of research, exploration and experimentation. Her life to date has seen this passion directed toward the tradition, styles, tools and methods of yoga, and related areas such as restoring wellbeing, healing, working skilfully with the mind, and finding her own true meaning and purpose. As well as being the founder and lead facilitator of RISE Yoga, Adele is an ERYT500hr yoga teacher with advanced trainings in Embodied Flow, Yoga Medicine and Prana Flow.
“Put the warmest heart and graceful action with shockingly razor sharp intellect and wit, package it in a beautiful embodiment of a human being and you get Adele Kinghan. I have had the pleasure of knowing Adele for six years, and consider her to be the full package of a master facilitator. Adele has the rare capacity to make anyone feel joyous to be alive. She somehow makes the most complicated things seem easily achievable, and approaches each day and task with untroubled competence evocative of all the world’s greatest leaders. Her depth and breadth of yogic knowledge is paralleled by few. I would highly recommend any training with Adele as a rich tapestry of deep learning, and an elegant dive into being, with a great great teacher.” Tara Judelle – Embodied Flow™
100 hour Deepen Your Practice, Flow With Your Life yoga study immersion
6-10 March & 24-28 April
The Yoga Loft, Raglan NZ
Tuition: $1,990 early bird (paid by 6 January) + meals
To sign up, or for more information, email Sarah: email@example.com